The Taco Bell restaurant is specialized in serving some tasteful dishes such as tacos, burritos, nachos, quesadillas, as well as novelties, and other specialties. Since Taco Bell’s beginning as a restaurant, the company has grown into a giant chain that serves more than 2 billion customers in more than 7,000 restaurants. The TellTheBell Survey is one small effort by the company to amplify the customer satisfaction level on their premises.
Serving a wide variety of profiles, associations, and customers all over the country, Taco Bell is attentive to its services and products and always strives to keep its customers happy.
TellTheBell Survey Questionnaire
This survey covers certain factors that are purely based on the satisfaction level of the customers. These factors offer the best insight into the quality and service of food. The management team ensures analyzing every comment to provide the company with the best. The questions asked in this survey are listed below:
- Firstly, you will be asked to rate your satisfaction level at Taco Bell premises.
- The foremost objective of the TellTheBell Survey is to give customers an opportunity to express their opinion.
- Customers can express their feelings towards the restaurant and the staff.
- The questions regarding the staff-behavior will be asked in this questionnaire.
- Also, some questions regarding the availability of food products and the price factor will be asked in the TellTheBell Survey questionnaire.
- You will be asked whether you faced any issue while visiting the Taco Bell. If yes, then you will be asked to explain the same in detail.
- Some questions regarding the cleanliness of the Taco Bell are included in the TellTheBell Survey.
Thus, it can be said that the TellTheBell questionnaire purely consists of the questions that are based on your last visit to Taco Bell.