Taco Bell, a global fast food and restaurant chain, has launched a TellTheBell Survey. The official survey of Taco Bell offers its customers some decent rewards for their feedback on the services they receive.
So if you visit Taco Bell this week and get your receipt, this could be a lucky day for you and you could be one of the survey winners. The Tell The Bell Survey has been in the market for a good time now. Also, participation in this survey is quite easy for every customer.
TellTheBell Survey Terms And Conditions
To be eligible for the TellTheBell Survey, you need to follow a set of certain terms and conditions that are listed below. Have a look at the same here:
- Keep your order receipt safe after you make a purchase from the Taco Bell restaurant.
- A unique 16-digit survey code is required on the receipt to participate in the survey.
- Otherwise, you will need information like the store number, date, and time of your Taco Bell visit.
- The participant’s age must be at least 18 years old. The person having age under 18 are not eligible to answer the survey.
- Only a legal resident of the United States or the District of Columbia can answer the questionnaire of this survey.
- A participant can only participate in the survey once for every purchase receipt.
- Kindly, make sure that you answer the survey within 7 days of your visit to the Taco Bell.
What Are The TellTheBell Survey Basic Requirements?
To answer this survey without any sort of hiccups, make sure that you follow the requirements that are listed here.
- A Taco Bell purchase receipt is a must to answer the survey questionnaire.
- Your receipt must be accompanied by a 16-digit survey code. This code work as your key for participating in the TellTheBell.com Survey.
- Make sure that you answer this survey within 2 days of your visit to the Taco Bell.
- A strong and uninterrupted internet connection is a must to use the TellTheBell Survey.